• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application - MajorasMask

MajorasMask

Ungodly
1. Minecraft IGN: MajorasMask

2. Position applying for: Architect

3. Age|Timezone: 17, GMT+01:00

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 2 and a half years.

5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?:

I think that I build cool/imaginative things. If I didn't feel that way then I wouldn't bother building. Of course I enjoy building, like most people, but I wouldn't do it if I felt that what I was making wasn't at least somewhat interesting.

I know my way around world edit, and have used this tool to construct quite a few things. That being said I usually end up using it to build the ''shell'' of something, whereas detail would have to be added manually.

On the topic of detail, I feel that it is nearly always essential when it comes to making a good build. Adding something unique to an environment helps it 'come alive', and withdraws it from being just another player-built area.

6. Post screen shots of your creation here: http://imgur.com/a/Ig9l6#1

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I feel that the use of the ''RPG'' theme on the server has been limited to building ''ye-old'' houses in spawn and giant castles/walls. It would be nice to see some other RPG-like things around the map, such as enchanted forests, large mountain ranges and dungeons. Given the size of the current spawn, and the fact that new mining maps will most likely be added in the future, I think that these things could be made.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Your landscaping and tree making is outstanding, but your buildings lack detail and style. I would like you to work on your buildings, they all seem so simple and plain. If you could provide more pictures of buildings you have worked on or work on some new stuff and post pictures.