• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application - DEMOCALIBER

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: DEMOCALIBER
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 26 | CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 1.5 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have a keen eye for detail and accurate building. I have also proven adept at working within themes.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DOKUCRAFT LIGHT ONLY, AVAILABLE HERE)! I don't have any screenshots, as I hadn't originally planned on applying until recently. For evidence of my building skill, please visit either Mith or Amunet on Haven. I helped build particular parts of Mith, such as the majority of the 2nd housing level underground and the town inn. For Amunet, I have been the primary driving force behind the design of the town and have done every main structure either alone, or with the help/input of Galaxial and downfall325. I also had a hand in a good deal of the terraforming for Mith and Amunet as well.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I excel at working alone or with teams and with/without direction. I am also adept with web design, 3D design, and graphic design. I currently work and am also in college for computer animation. I sincerely hope that you will all considering me a valuable addition to the architect team, and I look forward to a response. Also feel free to ask Xanipher and Angyles for their opinions on some of the stuff they've seen in Amunet. Cheers!

Last edited:

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
http://imgur.com/a/yjtVY#0

Most of the Mith projects were cooperative with a couple people. Most of the Amunet projects (the sandstone/gold/blue) were solo for the most part. As I stated before, downfall and Galaxial gave fair input for the Amunet builds (mainly the central building with the beacon coming out of the top).

Please let me know if you'd like me to embed all 14 images. I figured an album would be more convenient for you.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm resubmitting this application for Architect since I got accepted to the Event team. It would be especially useful for hammering out redstone designs, etc. Thanks!

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
That's what these were lol! http://imgur.com/a/yjtVY#0

That's a decent sampling. You can also visit Sentinel too. I'll try to get some photos of it soon.

http://imgur.com/a/OIsnm

More recent stuff from Sentiel for you @devotedworker
Hrm, I like these builds and I'm certain you can build... but am slightly concerned by the conversation you and Xanipher had earlier in this post. Architects along with other Staff members are expected a certain level of Professionalism, can you assure me this won't be an issue if I bring you on the team :D ( HINT: Assure me this won't be an issue or explain why it was )

"It would be especially useful for hammering out redstone designs, etc. Thanks!" Also just letting you know ( So there will be other jobs besides this required of you in the Architect Position. Ok? Just make sure your ready for that :D

@TimForReal for required Input from our Wierd Uncle ( Inside Joke )

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah it's not a problem anymore. Between work, school, my wife, etc. I didn't have enough time to devote to doing architect or any other staff stuff for that matter. My wife has since started Med school, so she's no always doing homework. I finish college (my second degree) in August...and my classes here at the end aren't too hard. Suffice it to say I have tons of free time now, as Tim can attest to. ;)