1. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Register! Enjoy the server@ hub.hc.to !
  2. Want to play on Herocraft?
    You can log into our server by using the ip "hub.hc.to" in Minecraft!

3. Congratulations to Raubtier for taking 1st in the Battledome 3v3! Look for our next tournament in the coming weeks!
  4. Haven noble plots are here! Buy yours today! hc.to/nobleplots
  5. Easter on Herocraft is a magical time! hc.to/easter to see what we're up to!
  6. Spleef Tourney Winners: Grats to clearwaterdragonguardop - xMJay and Xhazed!

Architect Application: Archmage_lloyd

Discussion in 'Lore|Architect|Event' started by Archmage_Lloyd, May 30, 2012.

Architect Application: Archmage_lloyd

Discussion in 'Lore|Architect|Event' started by Archmage_Lloyd, May 30, 2012.

1. Archmage_Lloyd

Archmage_Lloyd Herocraft Member

Minecraft IGN: Archmage_lloyd
    Position applying for: Architect
    Age|Timezone: 17 | GMT +/- 4:00
    How long have you been on Herocraft?: A good 5 to 7 months now.
    Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have Imagination. Just pure imagination, I have built myself a mansion that is comfortable, and it was an improvisation, and its on this server. I have built everything from massive siege weapons, to gaping walls and hermit's shacks in woods (see below) . I can build things that others may find difficult. I can be told what to do and follow steps accordingly. I can build things no matter what game mode, (provided with mats of course) and I'm generally a fun person to be around. I can also be on every single day, unless getting hit by a cop car again..., even during exams! And I can be on hc for more than 5 hours at a time.
    Post screen shots of your creation here!
    http://imgur.com/a/BFCzg
    any issues contact me by replying here.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hmm not really. Well i can tell you my skype email to add me is [email protected] and you can contact me there most of the time, I have good connection with HC server usually at 80ms, so wont matter what server Im on. I really have neat ideas about Warshard and how I could add to it with Ballistae, Trebuchets or palisade walls. big gates, Spawn area, and stuff like that. And like i said, any directives i am told to do i will do.
    Also if you want more than 1 type of project to accept me for "Post screen shots of your creation here!" than reply to this saying that, and ill make you a ballistea or trebuchet of evil or good Faction.

MORE INFO! :D this edit is on 22/07/2012
    I Have worked on my knowledge of blocks and colors, and i can effectively work out what to build with what materials. Although pixel art I really do not enjoy, i can build basic pixel arts. what im good at, are buildings and such, and also any redstone contraptions. I can create effective traps and im also building a massive wall currently for my town Valor (coords are -2333 +1313) East gate area. Its a WIP and the wall design i place in after the actual wall, because i find it easier that way
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Danda

Danda Dungeon Master Extremist Staff Member Administrator Tier 6

I have gotten Lloyd to a bit of work for me to build a couple things for the adventure map and I like his work so far.
  3. Archmage_Lloyd

4. Archmage_Lloyd

REPLY (BUMPING :D )
  5. Archmage_Lloyd

6. Archmage_Lloyd

BUMP... been a while :3[DOUBLEPOST=1349480116,1345338940][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess this may be my last bump. .... so uh ..... BUMPP
    • F-Palm F-Palm x 2