• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application: Archmage_lloyd

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Minecraft IGN: Archmage_lloyd
Position applying for: Architect
Age|Timezone: 17 | GMT +/- 4:00
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A good 5 to 7 months now.
Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have Imagination. Just pure imagination, I have built myself a mansion that is comfortable, and it was an improvisation, and its on this server. I have built everything from massive siege weapons, to gaping walls and hermit's shacks in woods (see below) . I can build things that others may find difficult. I can be told what to do and follow steps accordingly. I can build things no matter what game mode, (provided with mats of course) and I'm generally a fun person to be around. I can also be on every single day, unless getting hit by a cop car again..., even during exams! And I can be on hc for more than 5 hours at a time.
Post screen shots of your creation here!
http://imgur.com/a/BFCzg
any issues contact me by replying here.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hmm not really. Well i can tell you my skype email to add me is [email protected] and you can contact me there most of the time, I have good connection with HC server usually at 80ms, so wont matter what server Im on. I really have neat ideas about Warshard and how I could add to it with Ballistae, Trebuchets or palisade walls. big gates, Spawn area, and stuff like that. And like i said, any directives i am told to do i will do.
Also if you want more than 1 type of project to accept me for "Post screen shots of your creation here!" than reply to this saying that, and ill make you a ballistea or trebuchet of evil or good Faction.

MORE INFO! :D this edit is on 22/07/2012
I Have worked on my knowledge of blocks and colors, and i can effectively work out what to build with what materials. Although pixel art I really do not enjoy, i can build basic pixel arts. what im good at, are buildings and such, and also any redstone contraptions. I can create effective traps and im also building a massive wall currently for my town Valor (coords are -2333 +1313) East gate area. Its a WIP and the wall design i place in after the actual wall, because i find it easier that way

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I have gotten Lloyd to a bit of work for me to build a couple things for the adventure map and I like his work so far.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
BUMP... been a while :3[DOUBLEPOST=1349480116,1345338940][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess this may be my last bump. .... so uh ..... BUMPP