• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: yeelowsnow

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
  • Minecraft IGN: yeelowsnow
  • Position applying for: Architect
  • Age|Timezone: 20, PST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Feb 28, 2012
  • Why do you think you would make a good architect?: People say I'm good at building and that I should apply...
  • Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DOKUCRAFT LIGHT ONLY, AVAILABLE HERE)!
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I've been playing minecraft since June 27th, 2011. In that time I have played all manner of servers and seen all types of builds with varying styles. I'd like to think that makes me well traveled in the minecraft world, however it simply cannot be. There are always new things to be seen, learned and improved on. I believe that I would be a great addition to your architect team. I specialize in and enjoy terraforming and am well versed in world edit and voxelsniper. I am also highly skilled in the use of brushes.

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of recent builds that I can take pictures of with dokucraft light. Heres an image dump of all my work on various servers(various texture packs).

Also if you want to see terraforming in person, please go to +1900, -1500 on haven for a handmade mountain

(this is the world map before the mountain.)
JMOnGJD.png

Another example of my terraforming in progress can be found at roughly 1700, -1600. All the ravines and rivers were made by hand.

(IMAGE DUMP)
Oldest to newest. Also doesn't include everything, but most of the good stuff.
http://imgur.com/a/xlxhT
The last 8 images are the only ones I have from HC. I can get more if desired.

Last edited:

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
1FrjoaU.png

opPldF3.png

uCRV8yr.png

06fTrkn.png

3HAAUkP.png

A48uyOq.png

NM7ZAbv.png

7iC802y.png
Heres some just taken with the dokucraft light resource pack.
zQcDbHp.png

o2Z6ohx.png

QX7ETXj.png

KJf5v8L.png

jD3afri.png

6rpbh7O.png

WDnkjKV.png

P5xaDIp.png

dAwe1lT.png
i9e2Pyj.png

qvOnTW5.png

KXoRjPw.png

vVxsFak.png

me69R4v.png

I did not build the building in the background in these last two pictures.
ws2xVL7.png

mLB1GT4.png

Last edited: