• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: SadisticLegend

SadisticLegend

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft IGN: SadisticLegend

Position applying for: Architect

Age|Timezone: 21 / New Zealand TimeZone UTC/GMT +13 hours

How long have you been on Herocraft?: SadisticLegend, Sep 25, 2011

Why do you think you would make a good Architect?: I like to build stuff that is not your average everyday sqaure building! With detail! I enjoy creating complicated builds, though the planning it always the hardest part i still manage to sort something out! I have helped build and design the Mob Arena for DragonGuard with a little help from Xanipher's expert world editing skills! (which i try not to use because it does not feel legit ;) ), My graveyard compitition entry placed 3rd Overall! Which i was very happy to hear! :)

Post screen shots of your creation here: THERE BELOW!

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have alot of time that i can put to building great projects for HeroCraft! What i really want is to be able to contribute more to this AMAZING server aswell as my proctor work! Please consider choosing me for this Staff App!

Here is the screenshot's :) \/

2012-02-22_153709.png

*Above* Is an entrance to nether i created :D tried to give it the feel that the nether is encroaching into the normal world, Held back by holy fences!

2012-02-22_153059.png

*Above* An entrance to a town i have made, not to exciting ;)

2012-02-22_152950.png

*Above* This was completely flat this part of the island! i made it all by hand its called Mob Mountain! with caves that spawn mobs as you walk through and fight your way to the boss in the ruins above! Here is a short video my mates made of there adventure through it :p (sorry i dont mean to advertise, he added the server name to the vid intro! :( )

2012-02-22_152906.png

*Above* Is a ship that i created! i really enjoyed designing this :)

2012-02-22_152812.png

*Above* Just some proof so you know its my screenshot's :p

2012-02-22_152933.png

*Above* Another angle on thing's :)

*Below* My Bridge/UnderBridge Parkour Course :D There is also a short video for this to :)
(again sorry about the advertisement)
(the dude who filmed is a dick and didnt shout out my creation! lol )
2012-02-22_153205.png

2012-02-22_153616.png

:D /\

2012-02-22_153230.png

*Above* Just a different angle on things again :D it looks nice at night with the sun setting :)

2012-02-22_153859.png

*Above* The main entrance to a massive fortress i have been creating but been to busy with herocraft to do :p its far from complete!

2012-02-22_153909.png

*Above* As i said it's far from complete :p

Hope you like them!

Cheer's - SadisticLegend

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Post your stuff from this server too! Your little island, mob arena and graveyard. Excellent work on the mob arena btw.