• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: rtwire

rtwire

Stone
  1. Minecraft IGN: rtwire
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 27, turning 28 in Nov. | UTC - Central Time (USA & Canada)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Well a few days, it hasn't been that long, but I have asked a person and they said "It doesn't mater how long you were on the server, just how well you know the server". I know the plugins quite well, I came to this server to play heroes in the root of the tree, not the branches. So I expect the very best from your server.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I love building to the extent of being to OCD about it. I applyed so fast, because I expect the best from your server. I'm sorry to say this, but I was a bit let down about some of your builds. I always want to be the best, so I play with the best on the best server. I want to help your server be better with better builds.
  6. 2012-10-02_20.05.56.png 2012-10-02_20.01.58.png 2012-10-02_19.59.26.png 2012-10-02_19.58.59.png 2012-08-19_12.14.45.png
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Those are my builds there, the first one is a Mob Arena that I built for a server. The rest is my town on that server, I would show you every building, but its so big it would take up to many pictures. I also note, that I excel on building airships and exotic things. I have nothing else I have to say, but I have no hard feelings about being declined on my app. I have many other builds to these are just my more recent ones.

rtwire

Stone
If you guys would like I can post more pictures of my builds. This is just taste what I can build. Built this pagoda today on creative. 2012-06-05_14.26.02.png[DOUBLEPOST=1349454545,1349298882][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you guys have any requested builds, or build types? That you want me to build.