• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Kidwatson

Kidwatson

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Kidwatson
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 19 ; Eastern Time Zone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been with HeroCraft since May 22nd, 2012.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I believe I would make a great architect because I simply love designing new things and I have that creativity and the vision others wish they had. Went through Highschool taking architectural engineering classes and have done loads of projects. Not sure exactly how I ended up in the Nursing career, but that's besides the fact. Haha.. I love working on big projects. Really wish I was able to be a part of the spawn for the upcoming Wipe, but I was too late. I have a few pictures of some of my creations, some I admire more than others, but they're the only pictures that I could get a hold of (Computer crashing).
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here! Here are a couple:
  7. 390508.jpg
    390509.jpg
    390510.jpg
    390523.jpg
  8. I really wish I could find more and better of my creations. With that crash, I couldn't find any old files that I saved online. :\ BUT, another one that is still visible, is on the server. I designed what use to be HalloweenTowns town hall. If you don't mind, I would definitely go and take a look, I really like it. (There is some minor griefing on the outside of it, so just picture that they're not there)
  9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Like I mentioned earlier, I'm a creative person. These pictures may not show it much here, but if you would like me to build something on single player (Anything at all) I will. Then I'll post pictures of it on here. I also have a pretty easy going attitude, others will never hear any complaints from me, only constructive critisizm on their buildings. ;)
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thank You, Kidwatson[DOUBLEPOST=1345583069,1345578538][/DOUBLEPOST]Halloweentown.png

Here is Halloween Town's town hall I designed. (I don't have access to the regions so this was as close as I could get, sorry). There is some griefing done to it, the obvious dirt blocks and cobblestone stairs. Wish I could get some better pics.[DOUBLEPOST=1346124581][/DOUBLEPOST]Nether1.png

Nether2.png

Nether3.png

The beginning of what could possibly be the Nether Spawn... Maybe? (Credit to @Barnubus for some ideas) ^_^
(Still Working on it)[DOUBLEPOST=1346125274][/DOUBLEPOST]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lighthouse.png Lighthouse2.png Lighthouse3.png Something I built.. Just because. (No where near finished)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I like your structures,. however we have a rule of staff members must be in good standing (no bans). Sorry.

Kidwatson

Legacy Supporter 3
@Alator So I pretty much killed my chance?[DOUBLEPOST=1347495654,1347481405][/DOUBLEPOST]For being the "Zo" class. Although, in my defense I wasn't warned or told not to go in the class. I honestly thought that Kain gave out the class to everyone as an end of the world event because before I even chose the class, there were 7 already Zo. At that time there honestly was about 15 players. So in reality, I think it was fair to think that it was an end of them map event. Really hoping that this week ban, for something as dumb as this won't ruin my chances at an Architect. I haven't caused any troubles in the past and will remain staying out of trouble. I've learned my lesson.
@Alator

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not here to discuss the nature of the ban, but I'll think about it. Bump this thread again later.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Other players for the incident have been given staff positions recently, so I'd say you are in the clear. We don't need the expertise of architects at the moment, but I'll let you know when we do!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
With the advent of the creative server, you have been added as an Architect!