• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: jan9f

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: jan9f
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 15|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since August of 2013.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, and I've had a large amount of experience building. I've helped build various servers in the past (most of which are shut down now), and I'm well experienced with color schemes. I'm able to utilize different block types to create a build with a given flow and various forms of contrast to create an overall appealing design.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: These are various builds from a [minigames] server I was working on.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have an eye for terraforming with popular plugins such as WorldEdit and VoxelSniper. I am able to recreate landscapes and other terrain.
P.S. I can send any of the world files for the builds shown.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, and I've had a large amount of experience building. I've helped build various servers in the past (most of which are shut down now), and I'm well experienced with color schemes. I'm able to utilize different block types to create a build with a given flow and various forms of contrast to create an overall appealing design.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: These are various builds from a [minigames] server I was working on.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have an eye for terraforming with popular plugins such as WorldEdit and VoxelSniper. I am able to recreate landscapes and other terrain.
Accepted! Please view your alerts.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Welcome to the team!
Be sure to check the architect sub forum.