• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Eldrylars

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN:Eldrylars
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 30 Est
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: about 3 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I am pretty decent at building, better with terraforming build reasonable at building. If I start a project I will take it all the way through and will bring the vision to it finale.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here! Well some of them you can see in certain other places.The first example here is from the live server, and it's my residence. The second is on a test server after a few hours using worldedit and my own two hands. The second is far from complete but I have only had several hours to layout and build it recently.
    2012-08-22_175045.png
    2012-08-22_175122.png
    2012-08-22_175134.png
    2012-08-22_175157.png
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: In my short time with Herocraft I have enjoyed my stay, with minimal bumps in the road I have pushed through and the experience have been awesome. A big part of the experience is the immersion, and although the Minecraft world build is decent for what it is, only the personal touch of creativity arising from our minds will build a truly immersive world. As live allows, I would like to be part of that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1345859816,1345859237][/DOUBLEPOST]
2012-08-17_215105.png
2012-08-24_214727.png
2012-08-24_214846.png
2012-08-24_214855.png
2012-08-24_214727.png

Meh, these are sorta bland but a little different. *shrug*

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
So, this is still an interest of mine. I could post pictures from Bastion if that's would help?
I would still like this job.

I did most of the walls in spawn and well as a good bit of the building in and around Paragon

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Take some more picture I know you have a lot more for me to work with.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I will get more when I can get access to the previous work as I thought I had a little more time, but as it turns out it's already blown up :p

Some of my more recent builds, mostly Olympics based -

Click the image for more images!

I did get the courtyard event arena 80% done as well as several others that I don't current have screenshots for that I will try to get sooner then later.

Although I am far from a god of redstone I am decent at getting redstone/craftbook to work well.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I feel you're off to a good start, but maybe explore a little more with creative building? I can understand the difficulty of building in survival, but to be honest, I don't care much for survival building aside from seeing that there's potential (eliminate the shackles of space restrictions and such).

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, I will revisit this as I am finishing the Olympics plus whatever else I can fit in.
As the relaunch has come I have been to busy keeping things managed and moving forward to spend any time on this. I will pick it back in soonish and see where it goes.

Until then,

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
After much thought, you're accepted to the team. Please read the Architect Handbook in the Architect's sub forum.