• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Drastikos

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Drastikos
Position applying for: Architect
Age|Timezone: 30's|PST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not sure.. I was on Sanctum. Over a year, maybe two, not sure sorry.
Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I seem to like building more than anything else really. I'm good at it/experienced/know what I'm doing, a bit OCD when it comes to "doing it right/being impeccable" but I don't let it stop me. I've got an eye for design.
Post screen shots of your creation here! I don't take many screens of my work so I don't have much to show unfortunately. I can make screens of Nevermore. I think I also have a few pics of my work on Shin Kyoto and Nagori stashed away.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: It was suggested I apply so hear I am, requesting you consider allowing me to build some cool stuff and assist others in doing so as well.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Minecraft IGN: Drastikos
Position applying for: Architect
Age|Timezone: 30's|PST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not sure.. I was on Sanctum. Over a year, maybe two, not sure sorry.
Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I seem to like building more than anything else really. I'm good at it/experienced/know what I'm doing, a bit OCD when it comes to "doing it right/being impeccable" but I don't let it stop me. I've got an eye for design.
Post screen shots of your creation here! I don't take many screens of my work so I don't have much to show unfortunately. I can make screens of Nevermore. I think I also have a few pics of my work on Shin Kyoto and Nagori stashed away.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: It was suggested I apply so hear I am, requesting you consider allowing me to build some cool stuff and assist others in doing so as well.
Really want to see some work :) I know you're an old schooler!

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Got it.
I dug up some old Zeal and Sanctum ones I had.
I'll log on today and take a few of part of Nevermore I put a lot of work into and post those after.
Unfortunately this doesn't show my best work but it's all I got. In the future I'll be taking more screens of work. ;)

This was my first house on Sanctum in Nagori. I later built a much better one but haven't found any screens of it. :(
NagoriHouse01.png

The Living room/Fireplace inside:
NagoriHouse01Fireplace-Livingroom.png

Here's a nice view of my manor in Shin Kyoto on Zeal:
SKHouse.png

Below my house there ^ is the Shin Kyoto park which was one of the projects I did there, here's a nice view of it:
SKPark2.png

Here's the Garden Entrance to my SK manor:
SKHouse-GardenEntrance.png

Posting more image in the next post (idk how many I can have in each post)..

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Another view of SK Park from a bridge in SK Park:
SKPark01.png

Here's the kitchen in the SK Manor (before some upgrades):
SKHouse-inside2.png

Here's the Conference room, two floors above the kitchen (before some upgrades):
SKHouse-inside.png

Here's another nice vista of SK Park:
SKPark.png

Next I'll get those Nevermore images up.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
So here's a pic of the Nevermore farm which I did a ton of work on.
I created those "hanging gardens" with all the wheat, pumpkins and melons above.
2012-04-19_123526.png

MOAR wheat!! Another view from the "hanging garden" of wheat:
2012-04-19_123607.png

This one's kinda random. It's a sculpture I did outside my place at Nevermore.
It's an art installation, good place for PVP/defense, and a monument to my pet sheep.
2012-04-19_123109.png

This is from the top floor of my tower, my chest room/private chambers.
I have a waterfall that collects into a pool that you walk up through from the stairs (you'd have to see it, hard to explain) instead of a latter.
2012-04-19_123249.png

This here is a WIP.
It's a tunnel I've been working on/expanding between Nevermore and Newerth.
Note, I have gotten help on it from Symbolite (it's our pet project) and xexo, and a few others have lent a hand.
2012-04-19_124407.png

Making another post for more screens...

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Here's a view of Nevermore showcasing some design xexo and I worked on.
I put some countless hours that thing.
2012-04-19_124237.png

Some more wall action. Again, I'm not the only one who worked on this.
2012-04-19_124105.png

Sorry I don't have more screens of my better work.
Hope this gives you some form of an opinion that I don't suck at building. :D

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Update - moar stuff!

Here's my design (WIP) for the towers for xexorian and I.
23jg6qt.jpg

Here's another side project I'm working on.
4ougx.jpg

Here's a shot from one of the floors inside the tower section ^.

2l8ub9s.jpg

:)

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Updating with more pics of my work :)
Please Note: I'll also be making another update tonight of my current home in Newerth.

Here's a few more pics of my home last map called the "Tower of WINNING" :D

10prsz7.jpg

1zck6kn.jpg

1448c4g.jpg

Here's a Prototype of the inside of Newerth TownHall I did for Symbolite
14nea7o.jpg

Here's an more updated pic of that side project (all mined/not creative)
33mxweh.jpg

Here's an older one, but it's a nice night shot (I like the glowy bits :) )
1fa3id.jpg

This is inside the lobby of the tower section lol
2u757i1.jpg

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
These next two illustrate the functionality of one of the redstone gates I made for the place

33kfx2d.jpg

2j46a29.jpg

This one is of my current hut in Newerth where my genetic engineering of melons got outta hand...

352kd55.jpg

Next Post later tonight of my current home (tower) in Newerth [WIP] :D

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
The new tower's looking pretty good! He's making great use of the incredible amount of sand that was left over from my castle building. :p

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
@Kainzo, I acknowledge I didn't get these pics up when I said I would..
I'm going to keep updating this thread with pics of this project as time goes on (even if I'm ever accepted as an Architect), chronologising the story of it all.
I'm also going to share the background "Story" of it all too at some point (still writing it).

So, without further ado, here's the beginings of the "Tower of Won"! :D

From the main floor (future shopping center area) where I have my temp workshop set up to smelt mats
u0e8k.jpg

View from the other side of the room
1zx37s6.jpg

Working my way up
2pyc18o.jpg

View of the dojo on top of NW's apt. through the 1st giant window
fcma9c.jpg

Still more to be done..
b3myis.jpg

Lets keep going up (provides some context of scale)
1j2a2g.jpg

... more
2iag5e8.jpg

... More pics next post [can't remember pic/post limit]

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Quite a drop!
2a82e6h.jpg

Outside view
14d12yr.jpg

Working into the late hours of the night
35kpw1u.jpg

I like this pic, it makes me feel dizzy lol
15xmnar.jpg

More updates to come... :)

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Update:
New roof - angled glass. Space for a UFO (flying saucer) to park above it soon.
Building a mooring system for support next - replacing the structures in the park below the ship/building.

2qls5t2.jpg

Zooom - enhance that! "okay"..
308v1jq.jpg

<3

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
A bit of an update of stuff...

Here's a drill site I made for the HeroTEK we're working on:
n506sk.jpg

Here's a few pics of the Officer Quarters I made on the Mothership (b4 we mothballed it):
23s9ac8.jpg

pn7s4.jpg

2ajuyva.jpg

qsksw2.jpg

In between working on stuff we also know how to unwind a bit, e.g.: Creeper Rail Gun! :D
34nh7br.jpg

I'm not just good with MC blocks either, seems I'm not to bad at Tetris too lol:
24c5f88.jpg

<3
Drastikos

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Thought I'd bump this again, why; cause I really wanna build awesome stuff on/for the server! lol
I see what some of the architect's are building and whenever I do, I'm like that's cool and awww :( I wish I could do that with ya..

Anyways nuff sad stories here a pic of the tower that never did get finished - taking it down.
It was gonna have some garden platforms with trees, plants, vines and a few waterfalls.
Those glass platforms you can see there were going to be chestsshops each level catering to different sets of stuff (iron gear, diamond gear, mats, nether mats, food, etc..)
2a0pvn.jpg

And here's a pic of some of the salvage operation, taken out the red-stone lamps.
mcq8gi.jpg

Not sure what I'll build next on the new plot when its ready.
Maybe just a graveyard and I'll live in a tomb..

<3 Kainzo
Drastikos

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Giving this another bump. :)
It's been about a month and I'm about to start working on my new home in Newerth now. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.
Thinking have the base of the structure with four large supports, lots of open space, working with the other structures around the plot to fit it in really well. That part will be 4 or 5 stories high.
A top of that section would be a new tower. This time with more texture than the last one, balconies, each floor would be more visually clear in comparison.
The idea is inspired by my Shin Kyoto tower. It won't be a redux or anything, but it'll will definitely take inspiration from it - just as if I went to redo it there'd still be many improvements.

Above that, not sure yet; not worried bout that part yet either. I want to get the first to section complete before I would add anymore.

Anyways those are my thought on, hope it makes some semblance of sense. lol

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted to the Team :) Please make sure to check out the threads on the Creative Server subforum. I've got some work that needs doing. Danda please add perms in game.