• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read April 20th to 22rd = No Whitelist + DOUBLE EXP weekend!

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
:D True Ima Gather up My Town And defend The Newbies ! (That means Newbies will Apply @Angyles More for you)

Score!

It honestly would be fun to see how many people attack the newbies, and how many show up to attack the attackers of the newbies.

I envision this whole massive pvp battle, every man/woman/it for themselves. Perhaps the newbies will find that exciting and apply. =)
Well Ima be one of the Only people Who fight for the Newbies :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
hmm playing like1 week nowand i dont really know what class to pickim rogue now but.. pleas some1tell me wat th best class is?
There is no 'best class'

but what do you tink whats the best class?because i have no idee what all the classes are any good for....

Best thing to do is go here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Classes#Paths

There are links to the different specs so you can read more about them.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah I have no idea who's doing the FB page (probably brutal in absence of Jloy1) but i've already posted it on G+

I think we need to put it in the MCF post, maybe in the MCF thread title amirite @Kainzo ?