• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read April 20th to 22rd = No Whitelist + DOUBLE EXP weekend!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Imagine that, whoooooo that will be great. Moment they come on Chat lags out because of millions of death's being portrayed...
Admins/mods Etc. watch from a nice high place and eat popcorn or bacon xD ;)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Admins/mods Etc. watch from a nice high place and eat popcorn or bacon xD ;)

Preferably both at the same time, making bets on who is first getting 20 blocks away from the gates.
Oh the raging, oh the humanity! This will be one hell of an event.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Kainzo did you add more options to like/agree/etc comments JUST so you could F-palm me xD? that would mean i am special in some way :D

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
If I were an Admin, I'd be doing exactly what LLoyd said they should do... Watch people get slaughtered.... Lol that's gonna be hilarious.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh it is going to be great, and even better if everyone worked together as in an event (which this is).

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I feel like if the Heralds can spread Herocraft around more and promote it, we can get a mass number of people to try out the server. Heck, I'm DEFINITELY going to tell my friends who play minecraft to come on that weekend. Hopefully they won't get raped by DG campers, but I'll protect them.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
If you got friends, I say you register their names somewhere so we don't kill them.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
I say you put zeal north road replicas on every road in DG for this ;D or atleast or marked boundary for people to camp