• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read April 20th to 22rd = No Whitelist + DOUBLE EXP weekend!

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Nowayyy. Mobs are super dangerous to newbies, but it's nothing like what it was at the start of this map! By the time you made it far enough from civilization to be safe from hunters, you were nearly starved to death, and had to quickly find food! My first day was spent fishing for the Erebos crew, we were all starving :<

My first day was trying to run to Unholy, I always was at .5 hearts because starvation stopped there.
That was so scary :(

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Time.. to kill noobs!
Newbies*
Learn the difference people! I had to take this up with a real life friend this other day, he stood there gaping like :eek: Because he didn't know, he even had to google it to crosscheck <.<

Noobs = People who have done it for a a good amount of time but still suck and are unable to learn.
Newbs/newbies = new people who are trying it for the first time, or are still new to it.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I have a month to get to Juggernaut (which hopefully it's out)

Instead of "No-Whitelist Day" It will be "Free Noob Killing Day"

xJaySack

Banned
gg whitelist day unban everyone day??

people will grief spam and go on their alts ? GG

staff are unactive GG

Boreagarde

Stone
Holy moley no whitelist weekend! Boy oh boy I sure do like seeing all sorts of new faces! Haha we have some strong fighters here and I expect that not too many of them will have a lot of luck getting out of spawn but I hope us locals will do our best to show them how fun this server can be! I'm certain the staff have all sorts of precautions in place to make sure that maximum fun is had with minimum damage to the landscape! I'll see you all there!

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
We need to form party's of 10 at each gate around dg then we can be sure none will survive lmao, this is gonna be some fun pvp :) :)

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
There's no need for concern. Our staff is competent enough to handle their own coordinated events. If any damage is done, it will be handled. Members need only be polite and courteous to our guests - in between blood baths.
And team avolition is no threat to us.

We're on Reddit, if they saw the server and wanted to, I'm sure they would.
I'm not saying they will, but they could. It's not like there is much they could do on here anyways besides like kill aura.