• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~Application~

I

imabrick

I am very much a game enthusiast, and after to returning to Minecraft as I have a lot more free time due to only going into college 3 days a week, i am able to play games almost full time. After recommendations from friends who play this server I visited the website and researched it, this game appeals to me as it has an active and friendly community that I wish to be part of.

Ps: i am at home now so you may want to re check my ip and you will find I have no banned accounts or any herocraft accounts for that matter affiliated with this ip

referal list: bingy1218
pringle285
harriraptor
wild_porygon
iZiiF

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: imabrick
  2. Location & Age: medway, kent 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Have only just started picking minecraft up after a long time (3-4 years) so I shouldn't have any bans on anything. Also, my previous application was created at college on a public computer so if the banned account with the same ip must have been another student.
  4. Referral(s): iZiiF
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCI8}
I am very much a game enthusiast, and after to returning to Minecraft as I have a lot more free time due to only going into college 3 days a week, i am able to play games almost full time. After recommendations from friends who play this server I visited the website and researched it, this game appeals to me as it has an active and friendly community that I wish to be part of.

Ps: i am at home now so you may want to re check my ip and you will find I have no banned accounts or any herocraft accounts for that matter affiliated with this ip

IF I give you a chance, though I have not decided at this point, you will be watch closely and the slightest hint of any issues you will be removed. You are associated with accounts that tend to cause trouble on the server.

Please explain this ban:

http://fishbans.com/u/imabrick

I

imabrick

Honestly do not remember playing on that server so someone else has/had control of my account details (which I am now changing)
On the slight chance I did insult and admin would of been when I was younger and a lot more immature, I would definitely not insult an admin or any other player since I have grown up from the last time I played.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Honestly do not remember playing on that server so someone else has/had control of my account details (which I am now changing)
On the slight chance I did insult and admin would of been when I was younger and a lot more immature, I would definitely not insult an admin or any other player since I have grown up from the last time I played.

Going to give you a chance but understand you will be watched based on your association to a few trouble makers.

Accepted