• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AP nid pls

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This is what happens when you go mid lane with Nid against Lux and the lux doesn't know how to dodge.

APnidpls.JPG

So much rage that game. Darius and Volibear was like ''WTF IS THIS SHIT'' whenever I landed a spear on them dealing 60% of their max health. 50% magic penetration and 750+ AP FTW!

A

alexhoff1

B-b-binGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ap nidalee is op. XD.

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
I play AP nid in normal games but ranked Nid is much better AD top lane. She can out sustain and out poke a lot of top champions. One of my fav champs by far even though she is not great in team fights. You need to just roam with her early and make sure the rest of your team is good to go. Good game by the way that lux should have been able to combo you down everytime I love unskilled players xD

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I play AP nid in normal games but ranked Nid is much better AD top lane. She can out sustain and out poke a lot of top champions. One of my fav champs by far even though she is not great in team fights. You need to just roam with her early and make sure the rest of your team is good to go. Good game by the way that lux should have been able to combo you down everytime I love unskilled players xD
gross midalee ftw