• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Announcing the HeroLobby Build Contest! Submit by [7/12/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
One thing I'd like to note:
It is not necessary to copy the same themed blocks as the rest of the HeroLobby, most likely, we (the architects) will convert parts of the walkway as the player gets closer to the Landing so the block changes aren't too much of a shock. If you'd like to provide some additional detail at the entrance (like some rows of trees) that could join the two themes, you can do so in the area above your build submission if you're building on the creative server, or nearby if you're submitting through world download.

Tagging current contestants: wildarm5 LightningCape dragonzero39 MultiHeartGold iTzDeXy Dreamcycler

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I am a derp. but for the screenshot do we rebuild that part or is the circle marking where our build would be if we won?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
News 6/27/13 -

A Massive Plotme world has been made available for the contest, if your entry is too big for the 100x100 plots, try out a 200x200 plot! Simply head over to the Massive Plot world portal (blue carpet) and ./plotme claim or /plotme auto. WorldEdit powers are still granted.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I was going to post screenshots of mine but I was messing with the shaders mod and I made this just because mehh....
My entry!

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
iTzDeXy Can you send me the URL to the shader mod!? I spent hours looking for it a while back, and could not find one that worked for the current version of MC, Please and thank you, BTW, when your filming like you did above, press f8 to activate a cinematic camera,

Could u parhaps upload a foto of where our build should connect to the current pic.
Helps me with connecting the build lovely.
PS: on herobuild my woodenaxe refuses to WE :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Could u parhaps upload a foto of where our build should connect to the current pic.
Helps me with connecting the build lovely.
PS: on herobuild my woodenaxe refuses to WE :p
it's a wood hoe.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Who will be judging the builds?
A few people that I'll nominate as judges (mainly admins and Kainzo and a few others). When the Lobby is finished, I'm hoping that the Heralds will be able to make an excellent video showcasing the Lobby with some epic music :D (Creative mode will be granted of course)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
dragonzero39 did you say you had an alternate entry somewhere? IF so, please update me on where that entry is located before the deadline.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
gabizou I was busy with other things IRL, and I still am to a point, and I knew Dexy had invested more time and earned the right to win as far as competing against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.