• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT An update!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
slider.png
Greetings Heroes!

Map Expansions
On Dec. 27th @ 6PM CST, we are preparing for the great update of 1.7.2/4. The older clients 1.6.4 and below will not be able to connect. We suggest everyone update to 1.7.2+ to get the new features of the update and to log into Herocraft and the hub. The Heromod update will be coming as soon as possible.

There will be downtime for this update longer than normal to ensure all maps/servers are updated and expanded to the new world limits. All worlds will be seeing an increase to compensate for the new biomes found in 1.7.2+

The mob damage and health scaling will be reduced to adjust for the new world size increases, so mobs will be less deadly until you get to the outer edges again.

New Server Type: Shrine PVP-OFF
A new map for building/pve only. This server can be found connected via the Nexus/Hub.

Shrine Specific Notes:
  • Townships are enabled
  • LWC/Residences enabled
  • Classes/Levels transfer
  • Currency transfers
  • No Graveyards or item transfers
  • 50% less exp & drops
  • Supporter perks transfer
  • 5000R Boundary
Haven Changes Coming:
  • Arenas Return
  • PVP Objectives
  • Reduced Mob Difficulty
  • PVP Exp
Adventure Map and the Future
We're still in planning for custom items, skill framework changes and more for Herocraft! We're also looking for more active developers and builders for our up and coming projects! If you're interested please see this thread - Recruiting Devs

Make sure to support our server if you have time! You can do so by purchasing ranks (http://hc.to/perks) or voting! (http://hc.to/vote)

@Heralds @Admins @Moderators
This update will be coming Friday, December 27th @ 6PM CST.

All users will need to update to 1.7.2/4 to connect to the server - I will be sending an email out later today when time permits.

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Totems are great (Albeit OP atm...We are fixing that :p) Can't wait for horses! Looking forward to those PVP/Haven changes.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
If towns can be made in Shrine can the towns which would prefer Shrine switch?

anyone can switch pretty freely between worlds it sounds like, but i imagine you would have to rebuild and gather resources on shrine to make town there.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Since objects do not travel between Shrine and other worlds what happens to your inventory when you move between worlds ? if I am in Haven Spawn with my pvp gear and walk through the portal to Shrine I am assuming I arrive with no gear.. Then I walk back into Haven.. Does everything return ?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Since objects do not travel between Shrine and other worlds what happens to your inventory when you move between worlds ? if I am in Haven Spawn with my pvp gear and walk through the portal to Shrine I am assuming I arrive with no gear.. Then I walk back into Haven.. Does everything return ?
It doesn't return...it never left ~MAGIC~

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Last we checked it didn't allow us to upload our own pack - but we havent checked into it since Vanilla updated their launcher and changed everything.
We can, I also know the devs personally - they're a good bunch of guys and they'd do most anything to help us.

Nukadokuu

Gold
Larger maps? Yes. My town is half-way on the border, and we've been waiting for this to happen.
Everything else? I'll judge it when I see it, but it sounds nice.

Ultanian

Portal
Oh man, last time I used technic for the modpack I was dumb enough to get a virus... easier to use the modpack through the launcher for me. :)