• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***ALL VETERANS AND ELITES! - Last Call***

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
HOlY crap you are millejinta
OMG EVILTHOR IS MILLEJINTA? I thought they both had the same profile pic, joined the same day and both were Mayors of Camelot :O

Not sure how I missed this thread, though.

Username: EtKEnn
IRL Name: Kenneth
Title: Veteran
Location: Earth, Eurasia, Europe, Nordics, Scandinavia, Norway, Buskerud, Drammen, Konnerud

Ancile

Glowstone
Username: WayneMC
IRL Name: Wayne
Title: [Veteran] Getting Elite in about 8 months.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
MsGigi , was this still happening for the blog? Would be kinda cool to have these interviews on there.

They will be eventually. For now, I'm working on just keeping the basic schedule and then maybe do a bi-monthly thing for the vets and elites (starting with our current elites). Things are a little unstable as far as the internet connection stuff goes on my end. I keep having to "borrow" my neighbor's internet to get online.. x.x

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
They will be eventually. For now, I'm working on just keeping the basic schedule and then maybe do a bi-monthly thing for the vets and elites (starting with our current elites). Things are a little unstable as far as the internet connection stuff goes on my end. I keep having to "borrow" my neighbor's internet to get online.. x.x
Ah, I see. That sucks. :/ Anywho, think the blog is amazing. <3

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
User: Skaduush
IRL Name: Jason
Title: Elite

*was whitelisted before we even had this forum website, took a break, now I'm back rolling the HeroTEK crew, Kainzo & Aph can vouch for me :)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
User: Skaduush
IRL Name: Jason
Title: Elite

*was whitelisted before we even had this forum website, took a break, now I'm back rolling the HeroTEK crew, Kainzo & Aph can vouch for me :)
He's been here longer than I have so I can vouch for him :p