• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~All about me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Pft, I don't care, I have confronted maddi about the issue and we worked it out.
I wouldn't say "confronted" ;) It was just taken out of context. lol.
Besides, you *HolyRane* seem like a laid back type of person that doesn't seem to hold grudges. I could be wrong, but I dunno. You seem friendly for the most part. Hahahaha

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Well Rane, please don't let the line between video games and real life fade away.

People call you a "douchebag" based only on your actions within the game. Otherwise they know nothing about you! I remember you bolting the shit out of me when I was scouting out a place for a new town, although frustrating, you were just playing the game- and some people take it personally when it has nothing to do with who you are.

On a further note people are too quick to believe something they have no knowledge of to be 'accepted' into groups. All your buddies hate that guy = You hate that guy.

For all I know or anyone else knows you're a happy fun loving guy who gets along well with people. But never put that info on the internet teehee ;)

*Edit*
As far as arguing with people on the internet, blow that off quick. Just un-needed frustration. Oh, and here's a rose. Hope it makes yeh feel better XD
Roses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.