• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~All about me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmenca

Diamond
STRONGOLD u know you can't argue reasonably. You get mad for no REAL reason. You are mad at the world. It is inevitable to be hated by u at some point. You should just love everyone and come back into my arms. They are wide open. As are the doors of Sycamorium Gravkoc, and troks mothers legs.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
STRONGOLD u know you can't argue reasonably. You get mad for no REAL reason. You are mad at the world. It is inevitable to be hated by u at some point. You should just love everyone and come back into my arms. They are wide open. As are the doors of Sycamorium Gravkoc, and troks mothers legs.
And grandpa malphagus.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Sounds like something I would do, while I was probably laughing my ass off in teamspeak "LOL THIS GUY LOL" XD

lol - You ran away after I started attacking back. This was at the very beginning of the map, but I still didn't want to lose my stuffs. xD

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Why the fuck do so many people take everything I say as trolling, and so much hate towards me. I don't ever troll anyone and am respectful to people 100% of the time. It really bugs me that people consider me a troll and I have this "big bad" reputation for no fucking reason.

I get mistreated by the guides all the fucking time both in teamspeak and in game, and I find it very rude to be staff and be disrespectful towards someone who devotes their time to this server, I have played here 18 months and I fucking care about this server.

Please tell me WHY people consider me a troll.
LOL dude you are always pokeing me on ts and sending me messages saying I'm "12"!! Ya you wonder why?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I think strong said it best :p

First impressions are very important, because the people you left an impression on during sanctum have an influence in the new maps because like you and I, they are still here.

I take you more seriously now, I'm not alone, but I may or may not be the majority.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I think strong said it best :p

First impressions are very important, because the people you left an impression on during sanctum have an influence in the new maps because like you and I, they are still here.

I take you more seriously now, I'm not alone, but I may or may not be the majority.
Well, my enemies on sanctum were newerth, and oddly enough I'm pretty good friends with them now. (Symbol1te). It's people like BONAFIDE who don't fucking know me and just listen to shit talkers like ********us and are rude to me. I ask them an honest question and they blow me off, kick me from their channel.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Rane I think you're a friendly troll, I don't mind it when you say something that comes across as "trolly" to me, even if you don't mean it to be a troll comment. You're a chill guy and I enjoy the times we talk in teamspeak and in game.

Especially back during ORE and OA days.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Rane I think you're a friendly troll, I don't mind it when you say something that comes across as "trolly" to me, even if you don't mean it to be a troll comment. You're a chill guy and I enjoy the times we talk in teamspeak and in game.

Especially back during ORE and OA days.
Thanks, and I hope we can be buddies again sometime :p. See ya next map, I guess. I will probably join up with greyP and them, then join ares v4

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, my enemies on sanctum were newerth, and oddly enough I'm pretty good friends with them now. (Symbol1te). It's people like BONAFIDE who don't fucking know me and just listen to shit talkers like ********us and are rude to me. I ask them an honest question and they blow me off, kick me from their channel.

It's not about finding the root cause/source of the issue when it comes to impressions or reputations, it's that you can't know.

See diagram:

Johari-Window.jpg

The perimeter of the diagram cannot change but you can make the "open" quadrant bigger by making the blind and hidden quadrants smaller through your actions/interactions with people. Doing so benefits you too because the unknown quadrant will shrink as well.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

Thanks, here is the issue, I'm an evil guy in videogames, irl I'm a really nice guy so I express my "darker" side so to speak in video games because I do so with minimal consequences. Evil people in minecraft are "douchebags" I try to be nice 70% of the time, but some newbie who I killed will always be like: "DONT TRUST HIM HES FAG" and I'm like, well shit.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
And what was that question?

Status
Not open for further replies.