• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~All about me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Why the fuck do so many people take everything I say as trolling, and so much hate towards me. I don't ever troll anyone and am respectful to people 100% of the time. It really bugs me that people consider me a troll and I have this "big bad" reputation for no fucking reason.

I get mistreated by the guides all the fucking time both in teamspeak and in game, and I find it very rude to be staff and be disrespectful towards someone who devotes their time to this server, I have played here 18 months and I fucking care about this server.

Please tell me WHY people consider me a troll.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Because that was your first impression on Herocraft. People don’t like you because you gave them a reason to not like you. The first impression is the lasting impression. You doomed yourself whilst making bloodline. You were a hated troll for many of those 18 months and now people find it hard to take you seriously.

There is literally no way you can fix this except with time.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Because that was your first impression on Herocraft. People don’t like you because you gave them a reason to not like you. The first impression is the lasting impression. You doomed yourself whilst making bloodline. You were a hated troll for many of those 18 months and now people find it hard to take you seriously.

There is literally no way you can fix this except with time.
The only people on this server who have a legit reason to be mad with me are people who PLAYED during sanctum, I can understand why you are angry with me, but I have no clue why you still have anger, 15~ months later, that's just absurd :p.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
The only people on this server who have a legit reason to be mad with me are people who PLAYED during sanctum, I can understand why you are angry with me, but I have no clue why you still have anger, 15~ months later, that's just absurd :p.
Because it rubs off on people. If one person who played Sanctum says to his buddies, 'Dont listen to rane, hes a dickbag and a troll' will generally have no problem convincing them. If enough people don't take you seriously then the rest won't either. Like I said, you doomed youself whilst making bloodline - If a terrorist organisation suddenly starts donating to charity, the entire world isn't going to forgive them.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Because it rubs off on people. If one person who played Sanctum says to his buddies, 'Dont listen to rane, hes a dickbag and a troll' will generally have no problem convincing them. If enough people don't take you seriously then the rest won't either. Like I said, you doomed youself whilst making bloodline - If a terrorist organisation suddenly starts donating to charity, the entire world isn't going to forgive them.
So bloodline was trolly? How? It was blasphemy again was it not?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
So bloodline was trolly? How? It was blasphemy again was it not?
Erm, you attacked everyone and anyone, bragged when things went your way and bitched when they didn't. Not exactly trollish but rude nonetheless. Furthermore MoB stood for something, it was an organized evil. Bloodline was a ragged mess of secritive little children who wanted to PvP. Bloodline instigated more server politics that MoB. MoB is remembered as a great war faught by brave souls, Bloodline is not.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't like you. You came near me, destroyed a tree, made a crafting bench, then made a wooden sword and started chasing me.

jk I don't really know you. :)

malmenca

Diamond
Rane, stronghold has other issues ;) that influence his hate towards u. U sound like a troll, give out troll vibes, and joke around. People aren't receptive to HAVING FUN. (cuz they are stoopid.)

If u have fun your a troll, if u make an attempt at enjoying yourself in any way other than grinding levels and MA's and being a tool, your a troll.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Rane, stronghold has other issues ;) that influence his hate towards u. U sound like a troll, give out troll vibes, and joke around. People aren't receptive to HAVING FUN. (cuz they are stoopid.)

If u have fun your a troll, if u make an attempt at enjoying yourself in any way other than grinding levels and MA's and being a tool, your a troll.
Yeah, fair enough malmenca <3

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Rane, stronghold has other issues ;) that influence his hate towards u. U sound like a troll, give out troll vibes, and joke around.
This

People aren't receptive to HAVING FUN. (cuz they are stoopid.)

Not this

Some guy come up to you on the street and punched you square in the jaw, breaking it. He laughs because hes having fun. Do you just say 'hahaha thats great'? or do you punch back? You ask us to do the former

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Rane and me have always been tight right?

Mainly because he's the only one who excepts me for who I am.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
This

Not this

Some guy come up to you on the street and punched you square in the jaw, breaking it. He laughs because hes having fun. Do you just say 'hahaha thats great'? or do you punch back? You ask us to do the former
Bye acting like I wanted to join your town then steal everything, that is a lesson. Also, you are friends with jorict who is a bigger troll than me lol.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Bye acting like I wanted to join your town then steal everything, that is a lesson. Also, you are friends with jorict who is a bigger troll than me lol.
I have not spoken to jorict in over a year. Its beyond you killing me and taking my things Rane. Only a child would dwell so long on that. I dislike you because you were not only evil toward me, but toward everyone. I do believe I declared war on you. never did I declare an end.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I have not spoken to jorict in over a year. Its beyond you killing me and taking my things Rane. Only a child would dwell so long on that. I dislike you because you were not only evil toward me, but toward everyone. I do believe I declared war on you. never did I declare an end.
Well, I mean I'm not evil towards everyone, I'm friendly with a large portion of people, ESPECIALLY the new players.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Anywho, thats ebough drama for me tonight. Gonna go play LoL. Have fun with finding your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.