• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Akahi

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm tired of aburidos shit. I'm leaving. He harasses me on a daily basis about the very things that caused the solsthiem incident. I am just going to leave before this turns into something bigger. I shouldn't have to deal with crap like this from my own town. I can take a joke but he takes it too far. I am going to be going townless for awhile and working more closely with my guild. Ill still go mob arena and stuff with you guys if you'd like but I will no longer be in akahi. You can take me off regions now as I've already moved the things I had in akahi out.

Damn.....

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm tired of aburidos shit. I'm leaving. He harasses me on a daily basis about the very things that caused the solsthiem incident. I am just going to leave before this turns into something bigger. I shouldn't have to deal with crap like this from my own town. I can take a joke but he takes it too far. I am going to be going townless for awhile and working more closely with my guild. Ill still go mob arena and stuff with you guys if you'd like but I will no longer be in akahi. You can take me off regions now as I've already moved the things I had in akahi out.
This is the result of someone who can't defend themselves or have the confidence to ignore what others say. An eighth grader should not be able to coerce a senior into leaving a town. Also, the level of maturity you have shows to be low if you cannot confront Aburido and tell him that he is annoying you and to stop, or mention it to me. But, if you ask me, weak people are not needed here. Good bye.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
This is the result of someone who can't defend themselves or have the confidence to ignore what others say. An eighth grader should not be able to coerce a senior into leaving a town. Also, the level of maturity you have shows to be low if you cannot confront Aburido and tell him that he is annoying you and to stop, or mention it to me. But, if you ask me, weak people are not needed here. Good bye.
Akahi is for the strong. Those who won't confront people about issues are not welcome here.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Cleared things up with @Shorty_D I will return when I'm ready but with my parents divorce going on so I have alot on my shoulders irl. When I am ready and sure I won't be in a state to cause issues I will be rejoining. I just have a lot going on and it's best i separate myself from any additional conflict that may happen.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Cleared things up with @Shorty_D I will return when I'm ready but with my parents divorce going on so I have alot on my shoulders irl. When I am ready and sure I won't be in a state to cause issues I will be rejoining. I just have a lot going on and it's best i separate myself from any additional conflict that may happen.
Welcome back.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Notice
Due to recent events, attention is needed to the current "alliance" in PvP situation​
If you are pvping with another group to kill a said enemy, by all means, go for it. However, when it comes down to attacking a fellow town member, please do your best to stop it, intervene, or defend your town mate. I don't want people just saying, "Oh no thanks, I'm not going to come." I want us to defend each other and persuade them otherwise or even help the townie. It is fine to make a temporary alliance with an enemy to kill another, but by no means is it ok to make a permanent alliance without consulting the heads of Akahi.​
Have a good day.​

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Notice
Due to recent events, attention is needed to the current "alliance" in PvP situation​
If you are pvping with another group to kill a said enemy, by all means, go for it. However, when it comes down to attacking a fellow town member, please do your best to stop it, intervene, or defend your town mate. I don't want people just saying, "Oh no thanks, I'm not going to come." I want us to defend each other and persuade them otherwise or even help the townie. It is fine to make a temporary alliance with an enemy to kill another, but by no means is it ok to make a permanent alliance without consulting the heads of Akahi.​
Have a good day.​
Like a boss

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
shocked_addb90_816082.jpg

Amen.

Nci

Wood
Citizenship Application
In Game Name - Nci
Age - 16
Time Zone - Central
Country of residence - United States
First Name (For Chemistry) - Legally changed to: HolyRaneIsABoss.
Classes Mastered - None yet.
Crafter Spec - None yet. >.>
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - There's food in Minecraft? o.o
Skin (Post Picture) - I'm invisible. Sorry.
What made you get this skin? - HolyRane told me to.
Past towns - None.
Favorite Friendly Mob - Golem.
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - Only if HolyRane tells me to.
Can you use teamspeak? - I can. Can.
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - HolyRane said they are.
Why can't you tickle yourself? - HolyRane told me I couldn't.
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - I'm refraining from picking a favorite until they add HolyRane.
Describe what each trait means to you, and relate whether or not the trait is one of your defining characteristics. Then describe how you will act on a daily basis, if they are a defining characteristic
1. Deception - YES
2. Pride - YES
3. Betrayal - No
4. Greed - YES
5. Glutony -No
6. Sloth - No
7. Lust - Mehbeh. >.>
8. Hatred - Sureynot.
Also, whatever that Aetosion guy says. I'm with him. :D