• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Akahi

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Also,
b9xXc.jpg
Stage 1 of the farms are complete.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
FROM THIS POINT ON
After this PvP tournament concludes, town members will not be allowed to join other PvP teams if needed for ours. If you aren't invited/we do not make a team, you can join whatever team you would like. However if you are needed you will not be allowed to join other teams, or face punishment.​

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
FROM THIS POINT ON
After this PvP tournament concludes, town members will not be allowed to join other PvP teams if needed for ours. If you aren't invited/we do not make a team, you can join whatever team you would like. However if you are needed you will not be allowed to join other teams, or face punishment.​
Real talk.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
FROM THIS POINT ON

I like that idea! :p Would you allow citizens to not participate, or if needed, would they have to?

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Citizenship Application
In Game Name - Leo2596
Age - 15
Time Zone - EST
Country of residence - USA
First Name (For Chemistry) - Leo
Classes Mastered - Dreadknight Ranger, Warrior, Rogue, Caster
Crafter Spec -Alchemist
Favorite Food (In minecraft) -MELON
Skin (Post Picture) -View attachment 3481
What made you get this skin? - For lolz will be changing it soon.
Past towns -Oblivion, Lorien
Favorite Friendly Mob - Cow
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? -Yep
Can you use teamspeak? - Yes
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - 2 is the best number evah
Why can't you tickle yourself? - No hands D:
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - WarWick
Extra Questions
Describe what each trait means to you, and relate whether or not the trait is one of your defining characteristics. Then describe how you will act on a daily basis, if they are a defining characteristic
1. Deception - No
2. Pride - YES
3. Betrayal No
4. Greed - Depends
5. Glutony -No
6. Sloth - No
7. Lust - Sometimes ;D
8. Hatred - No
View attachment 3480
Cool app. :p

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Guys I want to announce something. The construction of the town is VERY slow if any at all. I want YOU the citizens of the town to build it. Hey, have some free time? Start building. I am not playing as much as I'd like right now, for my school year is getting really busy at this time. So don't be afraid to build the town without me. Not to sound like a dick, but I seem to be the only one who starts things.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm tired of aburidos shit. I'm leaving. He harasses me on a daily basis about the very things that caused the solsthiem incident. I am just going to leave before this turns into something bigger. I shouldn't have to deal with crap like this from my own town. I can take a joke but he takes it too far. I am going to be going townless for awhile and working more closely with my guild. Ill still go mob arena and stuff with you guys if you'd like but I will no longer be in akahi. You can take me off regions now as I've already moved the things I had in akahi out.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm tired of aburidos shit. I'm leaving. He harasses me on a daily basis about the very things that caused the solsthiem incident. I am just going to leave before this turns into something bigger. I shouldn't have to deal with crap like this from my own town. I can take a joke but he takes it too far. I am going to be going townless for awhile and working more closely with my guild. Ill still go mob arena and stuff with you guys if you'd like but I will no longer be in akahi. You can take me off regions now as I've already moved the things I had in akahi out.
Son I am disapoint.