• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Akahi

hoopla39

Stone
Hey guys, I am saving up for a new computer (mine is basically bottom of the line horse shit and 6 years old) so i can more effectively play games online. (the nice way of saying im sick of this fucking lag). Since the volcano causes plenty of lag, i'm going to be doing lots of mining and stuff out of town. I know I'm new here, but if anyone has mining requests or needs help from me, I'd be more than happy to help. Also I'm going to transport my shit from my old secret house to Akahi, so if someone can help me out with that I would really appreciate it. :)

-Dylan

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey guys, I am saving up for a new computer (mine is basically bottom of the line horse shit and 6 years old) so i can more effectively play games online. (the nice way of saying im sick of this fucking lag). Since the volcano causes plenty of lag, i'm going to be doing lots of mining and stuff out of town. I know I'm new here, but if anyone has mining requests or needs help from me, I'd be more than happy to help. Also I'm going to transport my shit from my old secret house to Akahi, so if someone can help me out with that I would really appreciate it. :)

-Dylan
Hit us up in teamspeak :)

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
ts ip - ts.herocraftonline.com
pass - got pm'd to you when you got whitelisted.

scroll down till you find akahi
poke someone in the channel or sub channels and ask what pw is.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
New
In Game Name - JohannFarley​
Age - 16​
Time Zone - Eastern​
Country of residence - United States​
First Name (For Chemistry) - Jacob​
Classes Mastered - None, im a caster​
Crafter Spec - Crafter​
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - Pork​
Skin (Post Picture) - An old man, I dont have the picture sorry.​
What made you get this skin? - I wanted to represent a senile old jew who kills people.​
Past towns - None, first one​
Favorite Friendly Mob - Turtles​
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - Uhm, YES!​
Can you use teamspeak? - Hell Yea, im a ultra gamer.​
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - I use em for scantrons durhur.​
Why can't you tickle yourself? - Because i have no arms.​
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - I play Defense of the Ancients 2, URSA FTW, DOTA2....!​
(Dota was the game LoL based off of, Dota 2 is the newer game which valve made)​
Describe what each trait means to you, and relate whether or not the trait is one of your defining characteristics. Then describe how you will act on a daily basis, if they are a defining characteristic​
1. Deception - Sneaky like the wind.​
2. Pride - Verse me in CS 1.6, ill show you what a real fucking game is​
3. Betrayal - Betrayal is for idiots who cant do anything by themselves.​
4. Greed - Im not greedy i get things done by myself.​
5. Glutony -Seen my fire prot golden armor I chill in?​
6. Sloth - I hate lazy people.​
7. Lust - Fap, Fap, Fap​
8. Hatred - I dont get mad i just deal with the problem directly​
Sorry for skipping your application! Accepted!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey guys know whats cool? Guides abusing regions apparently. Seems as though its proper staff behavior these days :rolleyes: