• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Air_Restraint's Event Team App

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Air_Restraint
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: I'm 18 and I'm in CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I switched accounts during Bastion, my old account was Joeyc. So June 30, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I have been loving the events that I have been seeing recently. I've been wishing there was a way to help create/form new events. Then I found out there's an even team lol.. I seriously did not know that. But I do believe I can help and bring various ideas for creating events.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Redstone, I use to mess with it when I first played mc. But I have not kept up with all the stuff they have added. So I'm not that strong when it comes to Redstone, but I am willing to learn as much as I can about redstone. I can say I'm a pretty alright builder. I can be lazy at building in some times, but I think I can do well in it when I put effort into it. (Nothing like a Architect can do though obviously)
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Well I'm quite active on the server and have a great understanding of what the players would like to see. I think I'd be able to help with projects and come up with great ideas for the events.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I haven't really had any experience before on other servers to help with events. But I do think I can fit perfectly on the event team. I have also just love seeing all the new events that have been coming out! Like 3 events for Easter?? That's crazy and must have took a lot of work. I want to be apart of that. :)
Thank you for taking the time to look at my Event Team App :)
- Air_Restraint

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Air_Restraint
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: I'm 18 and I'm in CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I switched accounts during Bastion, my old account was Joeyc. So June 30, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I have been loving the events that I have been seeing recently. I've been wishing there was a way to help create/form new events. Then I found out there's an even team lol.. I seriously did not know that. But I do believe I can help and bring various ideas for creating events.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Redstone, I use to mess with it when I first played mc. But I have not kept up with all the stuff they have added. So I'm not that strong when it comes to Redstone, but I am willing to learn as much as I can about redstone. I can say I'm a pretty alright builder. I can be lazy at building in some times, but I think I can do well in it when I put effort into it. (Nothing like a Architect can do though obviously)
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Well I'm quite active on the server and have a great understanding of what the players would like to see. I think I'd be able to help with projects and come up with great ideas for the events.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I haven't really had any experience before on other servers to help with events. But I do think I can fit perfectly on the event team. I have also just love seeing all the new events that have been coming out! Like 3 events for Easter?? That's crazy and must have took a lot of work. I want to be apart of that. :)
Thank you for taking the time to look at my Event Team App :)
- Air_Restraint

Accepted! Welcome to the team.