• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team Application- Hyperion_the_II

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN: Hyperion_the_II
2. Position applying for: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: if you must know my age, message me. Cst
4. How long have you been on Herocraft: At least five months
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am very active, and very creative. I think both of the qualities would make me a good member of the Quest team, being as I can create well thought quests Without long intervals of inactivity in my way.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Really I don't play any other games, but I enjoy irl history if that helps.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Indeed.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Thank you for your time :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am very active, and very creative. I think both of the qualities would make me a good member of the Quest team, being as I can create well thought quests Without long intervals of inactivity in my way.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Really I don't play any other games, but I enjoy irl history if that helps.

We're getting full on Quest team right now and haven't even begun yet, but I will keep your app in mind when we begin and have a better feel of where we're going to be at in terms of scripting up the quests for npc's and stuff of that nature. We might need to train more people, if so I will probably welcome you to the team to learn and help us out in the process.

We also have to go over with that team how we want things to proceed, and we're simply not at that part yet in development. Once we get some people trained to do the things we want, and they can train more people, we'll probably bring you on board then -- or if we have to cut some people for being inactive.

I'll let you know, stay tuned.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
We're getting full on Quest team right now and haven't even begun yet, but I will keep your app in mind when we begin and have a better feel of where we're going to be at in terms of scripting up the quests for npc's and stuff of that nature. We might need to train more people, if so I will probably welcome you to the team to learn and help us out in the process.

We also have to go over with that team how we want things to proceed, and we're simply not at that part yet in development. Once we get some people trained to do the things we want, and they can train more people, we'll probably bring you on board then -- or if we have to cut some people for being inactive.

I'll let you know, stay tuned.
Ok, thanks! I'll be sure to stay alert :D. Good luck with the quests!

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

Ok Applying for Quests! Sounds good! You need to be a bit more specific though with "Quests"

Are you
- Creating Ideas for Quests, similar to a writer?
- Coding Quests, akin a Coder?

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok Applying for Quests! Sounds good! You need to be a bit more specific though with "Quests"

Are you
- Creating Ideas for Quests, similar to a writer?
- Coding Quests, akin a Coder?
Writer indeed. I can write out exact dialogue in the quest, but can't code it sadly.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Writer indeed. I can write out exact dialogue in the quest, but can't code it sadly.
Hrm...

Ok! Can you create some Example Quests to show me? :D
And I'm going to give you a few guidelines to see if you can write quests the way Adventure Team writes quests ( A Test :p )
If you can do it successfully, and it doesn't look horrible, I'll accept you into the Team ^_^

- There is no specific dialogue ( As thats written in by the Charactor Designers ), but however, you can write "The Gist" if what they are saying, and if there is a pun or joke that works only exactly one way, you may include it.
- Require at least 1 Instance of a player choice, and branch off the quest from it. It can be as simple as them saying "No I don't want to do this" and the quest ending. Or as crazy as a second ending. See what you can do :D ( It only needs 1 or 2 Options )
- Have fun with it :D I wanna see what you can do

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hrm...

Ok! Can you create some Example Quests to show me? :D
And I'm going to give you a few guidelines to see if you can write quests the way Adventure Team writes quests ( A Test :p )
If you can do it successfully, and it doesn't look horrible, I'll accept you into the Team ^_^

- There is no specific dialogue ( As thats written in by the Charactor Designers ), but however, you can write "The Gist" if what they are saying, and if there is a pun or joke that works only exactly one way, you may include it.
- Require at least 1 Instance of a player choice, and branch off the quest from it. It can be as simple as them saying "No I don't want to do this" and the quest ending. Or as crazy as a second ending. See what you can do :D ( It only needs 1 or 2 Options )
- Have fun with it :D I wanna see what you can do

I gotchu

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hey! You shouldn't venture alone! Take this with you

[Accepted]|||||||||||=======================---------
( This is a sword #ZeldaReference )

@Admins for Adventure Team Tag <3
I am still conducting/Cordnating the Purge till Tommorow, so You won't have any Perms to Adventure, or orders till I sort it out.
So just sit and wait :p

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey! You shouldn't venture alone! Take this with you

[Accepted]|||||||||||=======================---------
( This is a sword #ZeldaReference )

@Admins for Adventure Team Tag <3
I am still conducting/Cordnating the Purge till Tommorow, so You won't have any Perms to Adventure, or orders till I sort it out.
So just sit and wait :p
Sweet, thanks!