• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Advanced crafting

pieman3214

Gold
~NOTE~ This might not work ~NOTE~

Since the advanced crafting is messed up (because you can use the the same item type (like lets say a moon ingot that is actually iron) to craft things, making it too easy and glitchy, maybe instead you can do something like throwing the materials on the ground, and then a lightning bolt or something (or nothing) comes down and turns it into the item. You could even make it have to have some sort of special setup, or you can do it kind of like Ars magica's crafting alter, but simplified. I think this would work, and it would be really cool. You might even add a profession to it :D

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
~NOTE~ This might not work ~NOTE~

Since the advanced crafting is messed up (because you can use the the same item type (like lets say a moon ingot that is actually iron) to craft things, making it too easy and glitchy, maybe instead you can do something like throwing the materials on the ground, and then a lightning bolt or something (or nothing) comes down and turns it into the item. You could even make it have to have some sort of special setup, or you can do it kind of like Ars magica's crafting alter, but simplified. I think this would work, and it would be really cool. You might even add a profession to it :D

I don't think that would work, not sure how you'd code. I think the admin team are aware of this as well, I'm sure they have plans .