• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Add A Balance Channel

Please add a balance channel(to benefit players that dont want there chat spammed with balance suggestions), because people just babble on about it in off topic for ages.

-SadieCharlie

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
There is one, but it's only for balance members. Too bad they changed the pass, because it was the best (Kainzoscute).

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Why not make it for everyone because people are always making good suggestions
Cause the balance team needs a channel for them to talk about stuff, not for a bunch of peeps spamming their chat...

Maybe a suggestions channel? but i don't think making balance channel for everyone is the answer.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
The balance team chat in-game isn't utilized much, since there are rarely group discussions in-game, and tells are used much more often.
ALSO Balance Team chat is not full of Suggestions (the team does not make new stuff).

If you want a unique chat, you can donate for an in-game chat channel along with other perks.
However, there is no reason that I can see to encourage Balance discussion in-game.
Everyone knows that public Balance discussion in-game is biased, use the Suggestions Forums or private chat if you want to leave some of the bias behind. Even here though, people can still retain their bias.

Over time, you will learn what a certain player sounds like when they make a fair and valid point, and what that same player sounds like when they are posturing or speaking from bias.

I am voting NO to this thread because we can all imagine public Balance Chat resulting in a lot of petty bragging, fights, mutes, and harrassment.
Does anyone think the community will rise above itself and talk in Public Balance to hold rational discussions with real substance and utility?
edit: Trazil does! Anyone else?

Last edited: