• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [AD] Sentinel [Recruiting]

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
IGN: WildcardZer0
Location | Time zone: Alaska | UTC 09:00
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.51587/
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ranger/Blacksmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have it, it makes me lag too much.
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): (x)
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a safe place to stay and build while I get used to the server, making some friends would be nice too.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an above average builder, I've been playing minecraft since the 1.6 beta and I can do most everything, though I'm pretty bad at PvP because my internet connection is less than ideal.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Well, I was a moderator for a server for over 2 years, retired a year ago, and have been bouncing around servers ever since, I'm kind of an on and off again player, mostly I like to just relax and have a good time building stuff, I mainly lean towards medieval style builds.
Referrals:
hilltim1
Accepted
Welcome to Sentinel!

IGN: darthgummybearz
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darthgummybearzs-application.49131/
How long have you been on HC: 4 months
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?: Ranger/No
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and Yes
What towns have you been in: Port Royal
Why did you leave them (if applicable): They had a power imbalance
Why do you want to join: After leaving out of Port Royal, I have wandered around for months being a survivor, and now I'm ready to get back into action. I hear that this town needs builders, and I would love to help...
What can you give to us, as a community: A powerful warrior and an architect for town design
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I swear loyalty and completely obey town rules
Tell us about yourself: As a high school senior, I seek to go into computer and software programming. I am fluent in Javascript, and I love cats and cheese
Referrals:
Ban from RPG for 24 hours 4 months ago after a town theft allegation

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: darthgummybearz
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darthgummybearzs-application.49131/
How long have you been on HC: 4 months
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?: Ranger/No
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and Yes
What towns have you been in: Port Royal
Why did you leave them (if applicable): They had a power imbalance
Why do you want to join: After leaving out of Port Royal, I have wandered around for months being a survivor, and now I'm ready to get back into action. I hear that this town needs builders, and I would love to help...
What can you give to us, as a community: A powerful warrior and an architect for town design
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I swear loyalty and completely obey town rules
Tell us about yourself: As a high school senior, I seek to go into computer and software programming. I am fluent in Javascript, and I love cats and cheese
Referrals:
Ban from RPG for 24 hours 4 months ago after a town theft allegation
Accepted
Message a Me, Ruger, or PewPewPewlasers in game.

Toadkiller

Iron
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Rawfish , my previous acc Toadkiler have been hacked and i cant take it back
Location | Time zone: Vietnam | GMT+7
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37720#entry30683663
How long have you been on HC: a week
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont use TS
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Why do you want to join: I wanna join a good community and communicate with people.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'll do my best to contribute.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a university student. I'm a friendly and polite. My English is not good, but enough to chatting :D
Referrals:
ruger392

Application to Sentinel
IGN: Rawfish , my previous acc Toadkiler have been hacked and i cant take it back
Location | Time zone: Vietnam | GMT+7
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37720#entry30683663
How long have you been on HC: a week
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont use TS
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Why do you want to join: I wanna join a good community and communicate with people.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'll do my best to contribute.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a university student. I'm a friendly and polite. My English is not good, but enough to chatting :D
Referrals:
ruger392

I saw you post in chat yesterday as rawfish something about leaving Sentinel to join another faction?

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Nevinryal
Location | Time zone: Central Standard
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nevinryals-application-for-herocraft.30995/
How long have you been on HC: Over a Year
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Not sure yet, having fun with the new changes though. Taking suggestions!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: None Recently
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Haven't played in some time.
Why do you want to join: Hoping to have a good fresh start with active people.
What can you give to us, as a community: Determination and good times.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, seems fair.
Tell us about yourself: I've done a little bit of everything on minecraft but recently just getting back into the feel of enjoying it.
Referrals:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Nevinryal
Location | Time zone: Central Standard
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nevinryals-application-for-herocraft.30995/
How long have you been on HC: Over a Year
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Not sure yet, having fun with the new changes though. Taking suggestions!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: None Recently
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Haven't played in some time.
Why do you want to join: Hoping to have a good fresh start with active people.
What can you give to us, as a community: Determination and good times.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, seems fair.
Tell us about yourself: I've done a little bit of everything on minecraft but recently just getting back into the feel of enjoying it.
Referrals:
Accepted! Welcome to Sentinel! Get with me, Leo, ruger, or Pew for an invite!

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Lol you must be wrong, i'm waiting for staff to confirm my acc so irishman81 can invite me,
Rawfish was accepted by drakenvale at 1030 this morning. You are applying here as Rawfish/toadkiller. I'm slightly confused as to what you are trying to accomplish here...

WoEricoW

TNT
IGN: WoEricoW
Location | Time zone: CEST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/woericows-application.51681/#post-406774
How long have you been on HC: Since Yesterday :p
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I planned on being a Wizard or a Fire Mage. Maybe use Ecnhanting or Alchemy for that, too!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I've installed it but im never using it, as I'm constantly skyping with friends.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Why do you want to join: Because the world is a world to share :) No, it just is just stupid to be alone.
What can you give to us, as a community: I don't know. Knowledge and wisdom, a member, activity? :D
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: 'Course I do.
Tell us about yourself: Yeah, I'm a gamer, playing video games. Nice and polite 'n' stuff ! :p
Referrals: Someone in the /re chat gave me the link :)

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: WoEricoW
Location | Time zone: CEST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/woericows-application.51681/#post-406774
How long have you been on HC: Since Yesterday :p
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I planned on being a Wizard or a Fire Mage. Maybe use Ecnhanting or Alchemy for that, too!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I've installed it but im never using it, as I'm constantly skyping with friends.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Why do you want to join: Because the world is a world to share :) No, it just is just stupid to be alone.
What can you give to us, as a community: I don't know. Knowledge and wisdom, a member, activity? :D
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: 'Course I do.
Tell us about yourself: Yeah, I'm a gamer, playing video games. Nice and polite 'n' stuff ! :p
Referrals: Someone in the /re chat gave me the link :)
Accepted get with me ,irish,ruger or rumblestikk in game.

IGN: Im_a_Pickle
Location | Time zone: The Hawaii Place One
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: 1.5 Yearsish
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja/Enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, but sometimes my mic glitches and I sound like a white boy doing a terrible impersonation of a Chinese man.
What towns have you been in: Sentinel, Enchanted Hollow
Why did you leave them (if applicable): To go to fantasy land with my pokemon friend.
Why do you want to join: Cuz Leo scares me and I think the size of my rectum hole is good.
What can you give to us, as a community: Good at pvp and I'm cool, I can start pvp because I tend to piss people off easy.
Tell us about yourself: Im a Pickle, I'm an orphan because when I was little my parents divorced because my dad smoked too much potato and then my mom was eaten because hamburgers are better with pickles on them. I also like to write ridiculous stories that either win people's hearts or make them hate me for the rest of their existence.
Referrals: All of AD because everyone there that doesn't hate me loves me. Also Leo2596 because he scares me.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Im_a_Pickle
Location | Time zone: The Hawaii Place One
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: 1.5 Yearsish
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja/Enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, but sometimes my mic glitches and I sound like a white boy doing a terrible impersonation of a Chinese man.
What towns have you been in: Sentinel, Enchanted Hollow
Why did you leave them (if applicable): To go to fantasy land with my pokemon friend.
Why do you want to join: Cuz Leo scares me and I think the size of my rectum hole is good.
What can you give to us, as a community: Good at pvp and I'm cool, I can start pvp because I tend to piss people off easy.
Tell us about yourself: Im a Pickle, I'm an orphan because when I was little my parents divorced because my dad smoked too much potato and then my mom was eaten because hamburgers are better with pickles on them. I also like to write ridiculous stories that either win people's hearts or make them hate me for the rest of their existence.
Referrals: All of AD because everyone there that doesn't hate me loves me. Also Leo2596 because he scares me.
Accepted
Welcome to Sentinel.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Um why the hell did you accept Im_a_Pickle. He PvP's with kk0707. Killed WildcardZer0 the other day. Well like he said either you hate him or love him if your in AD

gontron

Stone
Application to Sentinel
IGN: gontron
Location | Time zone: Argentina (UTC-03:00)
Link to your whitelist application:I joined the server and made my whitelist app months ago, and I can't seem to find it anymore. Sorry!
How long have you been on HC: I was on a few months ago but quit, and now I've come back and fully intend to grow in the community, level up and build up my town/base/plot.
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I am a level 30 Wizard / 20 Runesmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have got teamspeak / skype and I have got a microphone. I'm also a pretty fast typer, in case that's necessary. (85 WPM last time I checked)
What towns have you been in: Demonswood
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The town was really inactive and I felt like it wasn't going anywhere.
Why do you want to join: Because I'm looking for growing town that will take me in. I love mining, and even though I haven't gotten around to PvPing yet as I'm still a little low leveled.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm very active, I have experience with things such as "noob-proofing" and exploit finding. I respect everyone, I don't talk much in teamspeak but when I do I make sure I'm not interrupting anything important and that what I have to say is also fairly important. I try to be as fair as possible, which I've also got experience with having been an administrator on a 200-300 people server. I like helping out with town projects / building, and I'm really looking forward to checking out the town <3.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a experienced minecraft player, but I still have alot to learn about this server as it changes tons of things. I am very gifted at redstone, having created massive builds such as a connect 4 that would store your moves, make indefinitely automatically refilling sand/gravel that it would use to represent your moves on a huge board, and calculate when you've won. Sadly, I did not choose Engineer as my profession as I just didn't think it'd be as profitable/useful and runesmith might, but I do plan on switching in the future. I've played minecraft for a few years now, coming back all the way from Minecraft 1.6.6 Beta.
Referrals:
I have played with Grunt_Grunt ever since I started on the server, and so we either both join a town or none does. I hope that's ok :p

IGN: Grunt_Grunt
Location | Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone
Link to my whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-request-grunt_grunt.51558/#post-405748
How long have you been on HC: Since April 17, 2014
What combat / profession do you plan on being / are you? I was previously a level 23 Berserker, but then I switched to a ninja. I am currently a level 5 ninja, as combat. My profession is a miner.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do have a teamspeak and I do use HC's teamspeak. I am able to type quite quickly as to responding to messages on TS. In other words, yes, I am able to use Teamspeak without a mic.
What towns have you been in: DemonsWood
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I have only been in one town previously, bu the town was horrid. The members and the organization of the build was very bad. It was very confusing to get around the town. The town leader and most members were a bit inactive, only communicating with the citizens when there a problem, and someone needed to be accused.
Why do you want to join: I've been looking to join a town that is more trustworthy. Judging by the thread about recruiting, I can already tell that by the layout, the town is organized. I like RPG servers, and I've played on many, but HC is the best one so far. The only way to make my experience on the server better would be to be a part of a nice town, one that won't only communicate with citizens to start arguments.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am willing to do any job I am told to do. As long as it is by an official of the town, I will follow as I am told. I am also willing to participate in defending, or assisting in PvP on the server as a part of the town.
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
gontron and as he say's either we both go or no go :p.....

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
IGN: gontron
Location | Time zone: Argentina (UTC-03:00)
Link to your whitelist application:I joined the server and made my whitelist app months ago, and I can't seem to find it anymore. Sorry!
How long have you been on HC: I was on a few months ago but quit, and now I've come back and fully intend to grow in the community, level up and build up my town/base/plot.
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I am a level 30 Wizard / 20 Runesmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have got teamspeak / skype and I have got a microphone. I'm also a pretty fast typer, in case that's necessary. (85 WPM last time I checked)
What towns have you been in: Demonswood
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The town was really inactive and I felt like it wasn't going anywhere.
Why do you want to join: Because I'm looking for growing town that will take me in. I love mining, and even though I haven't gotten around to PvPing yet as I'm still a little low leveled.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm very active, I have experience with things such as "noob-proofing" and exploit finding. I respect everyone, I don't talk much in teamspeak but when I do I make sure I'm not interrupting anything important and that what I have to say is also fairly important. I try to be as fair as possible, which I've also got experience with having been an administrator on a 200-300 people server. I like helping out with town projects / building, and I'm really looking forward to checking out the town <3.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a experienced minecraft player, but I still have alot to learn about this server as it changes tons of things. I am very gifted at redstone, having created massive builds such as a connect 4 that would store your moves, make indefinitely automatically refilling sand/gravel that it would use to represent your moves on a huge board, and calculate when you've won. Sadly, I did not choose Engineer as my profession as I just didn't think it'd be as profitable/useful and runesmith might, but I do plan on switching in the future. I've played minecraft for a few years now, coming back all the way from Minecraft 1.6.6 Beta.
Referrals:
I have played with Grunt_Grunt ever since I started on the server, and so we either both join a town or none does. I hope that's ok :p
IGN: Grunt_Grunt
Location | Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone
Link to my whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-request-grunt_grunt.51558/#post-405748
How long have you been on HC: Since April 17, 2014
What combat / profession do you plan on being / are you? I was previously a level 23 Berserker, but then I switched to a ninja. I am currently a level 5 ninja, as combat. My profession is a miner.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do have a teamspeak and I do use HC's teamspeak. I am able to type quite quickly as to responding to messages on TS. In other words, yes, I am able to use Teamspeak without a mic.
What towns have you been in: DemonsWood
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I have only been in one town previously, bu the town was horrid. The members and the organization of the build was very bad. It was very confusing to get around the town. The town leader and most members were a bit inactive, only communicating with the citizens when there a problem, and someone needed to be accused.
Why do you want to join: I've been looking to join a town that is more trustworthy. Judging by the thread about recruiting, I can already tell that by the layout, the town is organized. I like RPG servers, and I've played on many, but HC is the best one so far. The only way to make my experience on the server better would be to be a part of a nice town, one that won't only communicate with citizens to start arguments.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am willing to do any job I am told to do. As long as it is by an official of the town, I will follow as I am told. I am also willing to participate in defending, or assisting in PvP on the server as a part of the town.
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
gontron and as he say's either we both go or no go :p.....

Referrals: I have played with Grunt_Grunt ever since I started on the server, and so we either both join a town or none does. I hope that's ok :p[/quote]
Accepted
Welcome to Sentinel