• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aaaaaaaaand we're back

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey, my blood has started to clot again, I'm no longer sweating blood, convulsing, exhaling my own stomach acid, seizing up, growing multiple limbs, seeing dead people, hallucinating, or cramping. I can poop again, I seem to have blood flow through my arteries, and I’ve been cured of my diabetes, cancer, bronchitis, explosive diarrhea, vertigo, claustrophobia, dementia, AIDS, HIV, gonorrhea, and polio. Most of my body seems to be in tact other than the pieces I sacrificed to make the forums come back.

The voices have stopped, they've let me out of the straight jacket, put me on probation, I'm currently blind in one eye but the vision is slowly returning, I'm on a constant bull tranquilizer to keep me from going bezerk and they've lowered the number of guards outside my door from 26 to 25!!

Thanks for getting the forums back, not sure I could have survived another day. Also the doctor says I won't be fit to ever come in contact with another human being ever again. He says I'll get to sit in a special chair with a helmet! Good times!

I'll let you guys know how it goes, talk to you later!!