• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Robber's exploration in the towns of Herocraft

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
carmeops said:
[size=x-large]Artemis[/size]

YOU REALIZE WE ARE REBUILDING YOU DICK. im sorry but when i saw this AND YOU DIDNT SEE ME POST SAYING IM NOT FINISHED WITH THE TOWN, DONT MAKE A REVIEW. i know this is what you love to do, BUT COME ON. you ruined my fucking day. I HATE MY LIFE. I WORKED SO HARD GATHERING THOSE RARE MATERIALS. and then you go ahead and ruin all my fucking work. you've just caused the biggest set back ive ever experienced in Artemis. welcome to the KOS list, bitch.

This town is so old, and the mines underground we just live with, I dont know why you think the houses are random.... there's a 4 wide road going in between them and 15x15 plots all around, i dont care how you build the houses as long as you dont build the house out of ugly materials ex: cobble/dirt/gravel. i allow mining under your house as long as you dont go out of your plot. I dont know why you decided you were gonna trash my town during its reconstruction stage, which i CLEARLY mentioned in this thread, and on my capital thread, this thread is a joke, i respected you before, but kicking a town whiles its down, not cool

The tree farm isnt labeled because we are making a new entrance. Assumptions.... Get the facts before you trash peoples towns, maybe talk with their mayor? saying that someones town is really ugly and you shouldnt go live their is just not fair, we have the most citizens, and i have alot to deal with between them and the look of the town, i havent been able to do what I WANT, in this server in over 3 weeks. And i was hoping to be done before i leave for some time during the summer

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
sorry if my reviews pissed you so much, it's all personal point of view
-i dislike flatland towns with only perpendicular roads
-i dislike unthemeds houses looking nothing like others houses around
-i dislike a unregioned town where anyone can build a dirt stair to access anyone roof
-i dislike open town with nothing to stop unwanted intruders

so, well, if you like all that, don't look my final note and make your own opinion of the town

and for the farm, i never ask anyone for what's the purpose of anything, i do my review in an intruder point of view, with nobody to explain him what's happen, it's just an eyes review of one random day in the life of the town, and can give a false notification if made at a bad time

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
for going in the side of Greek, this little vault got like 30 different chests in a tiny space, it's easy to miss one when mass-locking them all

and, for being fair play, i sold back to him a big part of his stuff for a really tiny cost, so i hope he is a little less angry by now :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Dalkor said:
Greek, How hard is it to type ~bind q /cprivate

Fuck off bud, no one asked for your sarcasm. U dont need to bind the key, u simply use /lwc mode persist --> /cprivate.

I know the place looks like shit on the south side, but know that ive just got my SIC yesterday, and he is a great designer/builder. We will make this place look amazing. The reason for the flatness was simply to make it easier to build and raise the area up after we demoloshed the old resident plots.

I thank carm for allowing me the chance to buy the wool back at a very generous price (if he didnt steal them from me i would think he be crazy to sell all that at such a low price)

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
i wasn't speaking at all about the destroyed part of the town, i understand some big build area can look like crap, and it didn't influenced the notation at all

i spoke about the actual part with houses, all flat, perpendicular roads with the same plot shape repeated again and again, i don't like those sort of town, but it's a personal taste

i do prefer some towns look like Rens (and i live there now for that), kumo, even newert and part of vault 101 or part of neverast, cause those area got hills, got some harmony in the look of the houses (or only in part of the town) they look like one unique build, not like a puzzle of squares from different games placed together and called town.

But it's my own vision of it, and i know some people dislike towns like that, cause they feel lost in them, and it's this feeling that i like in a town, the feeling of being tiny, being part of something greater, more consequential than we individually are.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Josh said:
Oh nicely done hahah.

Greek take a chill pill, it's only a game. You really should know better.

If you only knew how long that all took me to gather. All the time wasted in front of the cauldron making roses, lost. ALL THE INNOCENT SHEEP I KILLED!!! bahaha. All the raids and time spent in ffa scavenging the map for roses. God i miss them roses. Guess ill be sitting in front of the cauldron for the next few hours im on xD

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
I hereby declare this Thread closed!

I robbed light hope today and got really tired of taking screenshots and by the idea of giving notes to peoples, so, I'll don't make light's hope review, just make a little thanks:

thanks for the 32 gold, 5 diamonds, and almost two stacks of melted iron, I'm glad to see that some people still don't lwc high valuables chests and furnaces ;)

too bad they seal their public vault, can't enter it :(

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
carmeops said:
I hereby declare this Thread closed!

I robbed light hope today and got really tired of taking screenshots and by the idea of giving notes to peoples, so, I'll don't make light's hope review, just make a little thanks:

thanks for the 32 gold, 5 diamonds, and almost two stacks of melted iron, I'm glad to see that some people still don't lwc high valuables chests and furnaces ;)

too bad they seal their public vault, can't enter it :(

Booo, wonder who didn't have me lwc such a valuable chest, can't find them all : /.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
here is a little consolation price for not having your own review :)

a screenshot of the house where i found gold and diamond (and tons of bread too)

easy to spot the unprotected chest: now it have a cobblestone 'LOL' inside :)

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I should of guessed it would be their house lol, I had offered chest protects at points and they said they were fine lol....oh well their loss.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
You know, in the long run, i'm kind of glad you did a review on artemis. Although it was a bit unfair because of the timing (AND YOU STOLE MY ROSES!!!), thanks for some of the suggestions. i realized regioning people's houses individually was a hassle and i put permissions back on to keep something like that from happening again. Obviously, i will still region people's houses but only when asked. Sorry to see this thread end, thanks for getting artemis in before you finished