• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

911FashionPolice (formerly known as AcedProdigy)'s Event Team Application

911FashionPolice

Glowstone
1. Minecraft IGN: 911FashionPolice
2. Position applying for: Event Team
3. Age: 16 | Timezone: Central Standard Time
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 1 year and 11 months
5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I spend a lot of my time on the live server; I can get ideas for events from what the players think they should have and hopefully make it a reality.
6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I have a very insignificant amount of experience in terms of redstone as I've only done minor contraptions. As with building, I'm not really good either, but with a format or visual picture, I can most definitely try.
7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: I think that my strongest skill is the ability to help create and come up with ideas for events as well as listen to instructions.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I don't talk on Teamspeak, but I am grateful for you taking the time to read my Event Team application.