• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

5v5 PvP Tournament - September 2013

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Y are the 2 umbra teams against each other in the first round?
Luck of the draw, it was a 1 in 7 chance of happening which isn't unlikely.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Tilt
Tilt has many causes and kinds, but it has only one effect. It makes us play bad. It makes us do things we wouldn't do if we were at our very best. And that's how I want to define it, exactly like that. Tilt is any deviation from your A-game and your A-mindset, however slight or fleeting.

your team has zero outs. your team is dead money, your team is drawing dead to the deck that is umbra

see you tomorrow

Y

ytiggidmas

Tilt
Tilt has many causes and kinds, but it has only one effect. It makes us play bad. It makes us do things we wouldn't do if we were at our very best. And that's how I want to define it, exactly like that. Tilt is any deviation from your A-game and your A-mindset, however slight or fleeting.

your team has zero outs. your team is dead money, your team is drawing dead to the deck that is umbra

see you tomorrow
i laughed

Last edited by a moderator:

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Naw there is no joke. They were just better
Nope very first tournament of the map; KOS entered its first team. Someone replied to the team much like I did with the quote "Haha the only decent pvper there is daburg and he will get the shit focused out of him and silenced so hard lol" I haphazardly said that to their team on this thread. That team is made up of my old friends in lo before I left, and brings it back to the old times. Also Da_Burg did end up getting focused in that tournament.

So no, you are wrong,
I am right, I am always right I am better than c12.

You could also say I went as far and predicted their win with that statement.

daburg is the word

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@Da_Burg
Just an FYI, Team KOS was predestined to win solely because it consisted of only Daburg as you can see from the pre fight screenshot!
2013-09-07_130255_zpsf543ecae.png

Last edited: