• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

15 stacks of Gold Ore

MajDeath

Portal
i'd love to buy... but ive got 4k after buying 17 stacks of gold... gonna be busy for a few.... days

bart900

Iron
Can I ask a question? Why is gold so valuable? I'm new around here so don't hate my nooby question :p

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Can I ask a question? Why is gold so valuable? I'm new around here so don't hate my nooby question :p
Gold is pretty much the "secondary currency". At spawn you can find DHX where you can sell a gold ingot for 9c. The reason people want to buy ores for more than that, is becuase Merchants and perhaps more get the ability to smelt it in their hands, with a chance of getting a second one.

Ontopic though, I'll just link Stylx here.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Gold is pretty much the "secondary currency". At spawn you can find DHX where you can sell a gold ingot for 9c. The reason people want to buy ores for more than that, is becuase Merchants and perhaps more get the ability to smelt it in their hands, with a chance of getting a second one.

Ontopic though, I'll just link Stylx here.
Miners got the skill smeltgold, not merchants..
But ima go ontipic as well and do:
PanFlake

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
ill buy message me in game I'm usually on as well. i have shops also on North,East, and West road i highly suggest north road since west and east usually have people killing other people or camping

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
He's had 6 offers two weeks ago. I doubt he still has them since he never even replied to any of those offers.